Venkatesh Choppella Teaching
Past semester courses
- Principles of Programming Languages
- Monsoon 2018, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009.
- Interpreters and Compilers
- Spring 2004, IIITM-K
Mathematical theory of Programming Languages
- Software Foundations
- Spring 2016, 2015 (co-instructor with Prof. Suresh Purini).
- Semantics of Programming Languages
- Spring 2014, 2013
- Topics in Programming Languages
- Spring 2012
Introductory Programming for Post Graduates
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Spring 2009, IIITM Kerala
- Computational Biology
- Fall 2007, (co-instructor), IIITM-K
- Scientific Computing
- Fall 2006 (co-instructor), IIITM-K
- Database Systems
- Spring 2006, 2005 (co-instructor), IIITM-K
- Mathematical Foundations of Information Technology
- Winter 2004, IIITM-K
- Git Version Control
- 3 day short course July 24th–26th, 2017 at DRDO Hyderabad.
- Virtual Labs on the College Cloud
- 2 day workshop for college teachers May 9th–10th 2017 at JUIT, Waknaghat, Himachal Pradesh.
- Building a web application from Ground Up to the Cloud
- 3 week short course May 16th-Jun 4th 2016 for Virtual Labs summer interns at IIIT-H.
- Dynamical Systems, Automata and Functional Programming
- 2 day short course at Goa University Academic Staff College (ASC) for college teachers. 13-14 Jan, 2014, Goa.
- Mapcode and Computer Problem Solving
- 3 day short course for College Teachers at VNR Vignan Jyothi College, Hyderabad. May 27-29, 2013, Hyderabad. (co-instructor with Prof. KV Nori and Prof. K Swath).
- Practical Program Verification
- 4 day short course under the Tata Excellence in Computer Science (TECS) Programme, TCS Hyderabad, 14-18th February, 2008 (Session on Day 1 on "Verification in the PVS theorem prover".)
- Principles of Programming for the Web
- 11 day short course for Andhra Pradesh College Teachers under the Govt. India TEQIP Project organized by Enhance Edu. May 3-13, 2010, IIIT Hyderabad.